is accurately and carefully cold formed to size from low-carbon strip steel. MATERIAL:
STEEL-PLAIN 12 Ga. (2.7 mm), ASTM A1011 SS GR 33.
STEEL-PRE-GALVANIZED 12 Ga. (2.7 mm), ASTM A653 GR 33 SURFACE FINISHES:
Plain (PL) ; Pre-Galvanized (PG) ; Powder coating (GR)
Products Details : Telescoping square tube / Perforated Square Tube
|Material standard ||STEEL-PLAIN 12 Ga. (2.7 mm), ASTM A1011 SS GR 33. |
STEEL-PRE-GALVANIZED 12 Ga. (2.7 mm), ASTM A653 GR 33
|Holes ||Dia. 7/16" on all four sides, Holes center distance 1" |
|Surface treatment ||Plain (PL) ; Pre-Galvanized (PG) ; Powder coating (GR) |
|Cross section ||1 1/2" ; 1 3/4" ; 2" ; 2 1/4" ; 2 1/2" |
|Thickness ||12ga (2.7mm) ; 14ga (1.9mm) |
|Colors ||Customized |
|Length ||3';4';8';10';12' or Customized |
|OEM service ||Available |
1. Superior resistance to wind and other forces.
2. Easy, safe installation by hand or power, easy assembled with square-post anchor.
3. Superior loading capacity, Torsional Stability.
4. The full length of the post allowing signs to be mounted back to back on all four sides at any height.
5. The square shape provide exceptional torsional stability.
6. OEM Service Offered, Design Service Offered, Buyer Label Offered.
7. Better pricing, better quality, better service. Telescoping tube/perforated tube Application:
Packages & Container loading: